Work with Me
Trekking with Becky is a rapidly growing go-to resource for travellers as well as current and future expatriates living in Japan. Visits have more than doubled within the past year!
Although Trekking with Becky is accessed from all over the world, it is most popular with Americans aged 25-34 with Canadians coming in a close second. Popularity is rapidly growing in Europe for both travel and expat life.
I’m available for advertising, features, promotions, expat content, interviews, guests posts, press trips, and sponsored travel content for which I will only write completely honest reviews, such as for brands, travel experience, and AirBnB and hotels.
Give me a shout if you’d like to work with me!
1) Momotaro Matsuri, my favourite festival in Japan, in Take Me to the World
2) The Biggest Life Lesson I’ve Learned from Travelling in Food & Photos around the World
3) A Moment that Helped Restore My Faith in Humanity from my day trip to Macau in Once in a Lifetime Journey
4) My Home Away from Home in Inner Compass Travel
5) The Benefits of Travelling Solo in Wanderlust Storytellers
6) I Just Didn’t Like It (Taiwan) in Twirl the Globe
7) Exploring My Hometown – Kapuskasing in Back Road Ramblers
8) Tastes Like Home in Untold Morsels
9) INTERVIEW – Teaching English in Japan in The Broke Backpackers
10) Everything You Need to Know About English Teaching Abroad Jobs in The Broke Backpaker
11) 10 Expats from around the World Talk about Life as an Expat in Currency UK Ltd.
2) The following three posts are featured in Nomadic Notes’ Travel Guides for Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, and Seoul:
i) Golden Mount, Golden Views (Bangkok)
ii) Crossing the Street in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh)
iii) Three Big FREEBIES in Seoul
Give me a shout, and I’ll get back to you ASAP! 😀